Wednesday, September 11, 2019

My Golden Life

Photo credit: www.imdb.com

My Golden Life ok this was not my choice of drama simply because of the male romantic lead who actually drugged and raped a woman.  But in the interest of trying to find out whether I can separate life from art, I gave it a try and despite him being a major ick, the drama itself is very good and perfectly suited to my taste. In fact I practically inhaled all the 52 episodes. I just wish they did not cast him. In fact his was not the lead role but the romantic one. The female lead on the other hand totally won me over. She is an excellent cries.

I liked best on how people act mainly rationally and when they didn't (that part was totally makjang which I love) they explained their actions later on in a logical manner. 

No comments:

Post a Comment