Monday, September 24, 2018

Good Doctor

Photo credit: www.imdb.com

Good Doctor  or the drama that will be know to me as the river of tears (of which I have shed during every single one of its delicious 20 episodes) This seems to be tailor made for me. There are good guys, bad guys who are redeemed, sweet love stories, hot doctors trying to save children's lives. I loved it. And I have realised that so far Joo Won is three out of three (Baker King Kim Tak Gu - he was the evil second lead, Gaksital - delicious makjang with the resistance background and now this, melodrama milking it to the max) and I think this guy is actually a good actor. Now as usual with JW, I have found the secondary lead more attractive. This time he was even a bona fide good guy with his own love interest. 

No comments:

Post a Comment