Thursday, September 29, 2016

Broadchurch Season 1

Broadchurch is the first TV show I have finished as I registered at Netflix. There were a lot of good things said about this one and it has been recommended me by various sites on net (based on to my purchases) and indeed they were right to recommend it to me. It was not truly great (not like Forbrydelssen) but it had a lot good points.

1- David Tennat. I have never liked this guy but this one caused me to like yet another actor I didn't until then.

2- Not being able to see the twist. This show made me remember the good old days when I could never see any twist and guess the murderer. I truly had no idea and was very surprised when the killer was revealed.

3- Cinematography. It had that clean cinematography with lots of close up shots to the actors' faces.


The negatives were very few in number but definitely not minor. I didn't like the script and the way the story unfolded. There were a lot of red herrings but they were not organic to the story if you know what I mean. 

No comments:

Post a Comment